Sunday, April 7, 2013

Families

 


It's no secret that every family is different.  

There are families with 20 kids, and there are families with only 1.  

2 parents, 1 parent, families who do everything together, families that don't do anything together.  

So on and so forth. 

My family is different than a lot of families. 

I have a half brother, but I just call him my brother because that's what he is!!! 

We like to do things together as a family, but we do enjoy some time away from each other. 

I do feel like my siblings and I tend to compete for the title "Favorite Child." 

But I think that many families have that competition. 

If you are the only child in your family, let me just tell you that this competition is NOT a fun one!  

And sometimes it's easier to just assume that I'm not the favorite. 

I have told my mom that I know I'm not the favorite child...... 

NEVER say that to your mom/dad/parents! 

I sometimes wish that it was easier to feel like I am equal with my siblings. 

But I forget about the stupid "competition" most of the time. 


Family is a HUGE part of my life, and I am so glad that I got the family I have. 

And I would NOT trade them for anything or anyone in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment