Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm not Scared. I'm just Afraid

I'm afraid.  I'm afraid of death and those creepy white rape vans!
No! I do NOT want your candy!!! Sorry about your cat, go ask that muscular guy over there to help you.

I'm afraid that my aunts great dane is going to eat me. (It's going to happen one day!)  I'm afraid that my sister is going to get cancer.  I'm afraid that I am going to walk into my grandmas house and find her dead.  I'm afraid of my parents getting a divorce, and of my brother getting a divorce (after he gets married) because of a stupid mistake he made.  I'm afraid of being alone FOREVER. #foreveralone.  And of getting in a car accident.

I'm afraid of being a disappointment to my family and friends.  I'm afraid of having my foot hammered into the floor! Eww!  Gross. Throw up everywhere!  

I'm afraid of getting Alzheimers.  My grandma had to go through it and it was a painful experience, not only for her, but her family as well.  I'm afraid of Barbies coming alive!  I'm afraid of saying too many goodbyes.  I am afraid of what I want in life.  I'm afraid of what he wants.  And secretly, I am afraid of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment