Friday, February 15, 2013

I'm Thinking About You Like....

I'm thinking about you.
I'm thinking about you like the sky thinks about stars.
Like stars think about the moon.
Like the moon thinks about the sun.
And the sun thinks about clouds.

I'm thinking about you like clouds think about rain.
Like rain thinks about falling.
Like falling thinks about catching.
Like catching thinks about my heart.
And my heart thinks about You.

I'm thinking about you like you think about sports.
Like sports think about first place.
Like first place thinks about happiness.
Like happiness thinks about sadness.
Like sadness thinks about death.
And death thinks about life.

I'm thinking about you like life thinks about tomorrow.
Like tomorrow thinks about yesterday.
Like yesterday thinks about mistakes.
Like mistakes think about success.
And success thinks about money.

I'm thinking about you like money thinks about cars.
Like cars think about driving.
And driving thinks about crashing.

I'm thinking about you like crashing thinks about the ground.
Like the ground thinks about shoes.
Like shoes think about socks.
Like socks think about warmth.
Like warmth thinks about hugs.
And hugs think about kisses.

I'm thinking about you like kisses think about Love.

3 comments:

  1. "Like rain thinks about falling." I love this line so I am stealing it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Like falling thinks about catching and catching thinks about my heart and like my heart thinks about you." I'm stealing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't just steal one line... Pretty much the whole paragraph that starts with "I'm thinking about you like clouds think about rain" now partially belongs to me.

    ReplyDelete