Sunday, March 3, 2013

Saying Goodbye

Before I'm gone I feel like I should say a few goodbye's.
First of all, I would like to say ayyyydios to High School!  I can honestly say that I won't be one of the people that misses high school.  So..... GOODBYE!!!! And hello to College!
I would like to say goodbye and good luck to the people who taught me valuable lessons, whether I appreciated what I had to go through in order to learn the lessons or not.
Goodbye to my so-called "friends".  Goodbye...... Ya, that's all I have to say.
Friends, people I never met, etc. Goodbye!  I hope you all have great lives!

I hope that my goodbyes, as well as yours, will bring great, new hellos.

Goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. wont miss high school one bit. love this post i can actually relate to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I hope that my goodbyes, as well as yours, will bring great, new hellos." Ain't that the only way to look at life. Stealing this.

    ReplyDelete