Monday, March 25, 2013

The Things I Never Told You

   To my brother,  
Although you have done things that aren't the best, I still love you.  I will always look up to you.  Thank you for being honest with me. 

  To the guy I used to like, 
I'm sorry for being so stupid, and asking you that question.  If I had the choice I would rewind time just so I wouldn't have asked you, because I didn't want to, I was basically forced.  I don't want you to feel bad, but I want you to know that it hurt when you started ignoring me.  I had no idea what was going on, and it hurt to think that you would never to talk to me again.
  To my grandma,                                                                                                                 Thank you for everything.  Thank you for being such a great example to me. 

   To my cousin, 
I'm sorry that you have to listen to me complain all the time.  I'm sorry, even though I have to listen to you complain about not getting everything you want, even though you do. 

 
   To the last guy I went to a dance with, 
Seriously? 
  
   To my oldest little sister, 
You're hilarious and I love you.  But it would be nice if you could share mom and dad. 

   To my youngest sister, 
I love you, but you need to quit acting like a brat, and you need to be nice to mom.   
   
   To my parents, 
I'm sorry for the times I was a disappointment to you.  I am really trying to make you proud. 

1 comment:

  1. loved it because i can relate, this was so honest and true.

    ReplyDelete