Sunday, May 19, 2013

Truth or Dare?


  1. I am a girl 
  2. I have one older half brother and two younger sisters 
  3. I hate living in Utah 
  4. I danced for 11 years 
  5. I LOVE my family! 
  6. I made a ton of new friends this year :) 
  7. I used to be friends with a girl who was suicidal 
  8. I liked the same guy from the end of sophomore year, to the half of senior year (waste of my time/life) 
  9. I haven't had my first kiss! #VL
  10. I only have one grandparent alive. My grandma. 
  11. I hate my job, but I love the people I work with 
  12. My favorite holiday is Halloween! 
  13. My birthday is October 23rd 
  14. I have never seen Mary Poppins 
  15. I am self conscious about the way I look 
  16. I am excited, but really scared to graduate 
  17. I have a dog 
  18. My first dogs name was Cassidy 
  19. I HATE the word moist..... #throwup 
  20. I love to surf, wakeboard, and wake surf 
  21. I love the movie Talladega Nights! And I watched it with the waste-of-time/life guy
  22. My grandpa died the day before my 4th birthday 
  23. My favorite number is 23  
  24. I love Seinfeld  
  25. I have ridden an elephant 
  26. I am related to one of the queen Elizabeth's 
  27. I am related to Butch Cassidy 
  28. My other grandpa died on July 24th 
  29. I love to serve others
  30. My grandma died on Mother's Day 3 years ago 
  31. I am sympathetic and empathetic 
  32. I am 5'8 
  33. I LOVE Hawaii 
  34. Despicable Me is one of my favorite movies 
  35. My grandma had Alzheimer's 
  36. Vampire diaries is one of my favorite tv shows 
  37. I love hanging out with my friends 
  38. I hate being the center of attention 
  39. I want to go to Europe more than anything!
  40. I can't whistle
  41. I am me, and that's all there is to it! 

1 comment: